Develop an 9 page scholarly paper on issues and trends in contemporary nursing by answering the following:
1. Demonstrate understanding and competence in making decisions in nursing which will promote client-centered care, taking into consideration ethical, clinical, cultural, spiritual, and political implications.
2. Demonstrate intentional learning with reflection as it relates to decision-making in nursing.
3. Understand processes of making decisions in nursing, and apply evidence in supporting concepts and processes which relate to practice.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of how decision-making in nursing practice relates to clinical reasoning and critical thinking, taking into consideration the many facets of decision-making in nursing.
5. Demonstrate leadership in organizational, local, and global environments as it relates to decision-making in nursing.
6. Communicate effectively and therapeutically, with and without the use of technology, while making decisions in nursing practice.
7. Propose evidence-based, culturally-competent nursing care which promotes standard safe practices along with error and hazard prevention and quality improvement practices.
8. Participate as a collaborative team member in understanding and implementing client care, and in promoting the health of clients while making decisions as nurses in practice.
APA 7th edition format of the American Psychological Association (APA)