Class 3 Readings:
1. “Leadership That Gets Results”, Daniel Goleman (Library Database)
2. “Getting to Si, Ja, Oui, Hai and Da”, Erin Meyer (Library Database)
3. Podcast – Masters of Scale: Aneel Bhusri, Workday
https://tinyurl.com/y2zzjtuh (Links to an external site.)
Daniel Goleman, “Leadership That Gets Results,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. R00204, March-April 2000, pp. 1-15.
Erin Meyer, “Getting to Si, Ja, Oui, Hai, and Da: How to negotiate across cultures,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. R1512E, December 2015, pp. 1-8.
Journal Entry for Class 3 (300-500 words):
1. “Leadership That Gets Results”: Which two leadership styles are you most likely to use? Why?
2. Imagine you are the Founder-CEO of a company you just started or a new team you are leading. What do you want the culture to be like? What qualities would you hire for in your employees?