1. choose a supervisor that you personally worked for and got to know well and compare and contrast this supervisors leadership characteristics with your own personal leadership characteristics using the concepts. Carefully reflect on your supervisors traits, behaviors, and leadership styles.
2. Overall, is your current role more of a leadership or a management role? How about your supervisor?
3. What key differences in leadership behaviors do you see between yourself and your supervisor? Refer to the concepts of being task-oriented, or people-centered/relationship-oriented that are discussed in the required background materials.
4. What key differences in leadership traits do you see between yourself and your supervisor? Refer to specific leadership traits discussed in the required textbook chapters.
5. Would you describe your and your supervisors leadership style as diverse and inclusive? If so or if not, please explain your response.