1. The paper should be at least 4000 words and include at least 10 references.
2. Pick a topic*that is interesting and has relevance for you.
3. In the first paragraph explain your topic and the key the questions you are trying to understand and/or solve.
4. In the middle paragraphs explain what your research has led you to believe about your topic and questions. State what you have learned about the topic
and questions. State and support your opinions and conclusions.
5. In the last paragraph summarize your topic questions learning and conclusions. Also state further research opportunities (if any).
6. Use additional pages to further support or illustrate conclusions if needed (e.g. exhibits of data).
7. Use clear and concise language and sentence structure.
Brief Presentation/Discussion and One Page Summary of Paper Topic
Brief Presentation/Discussion and One Page Summary of Paper References
Brief Presentation/Discussion and One Page Summary of Paper Outline
Final Research Paper Due on 1/25/2014