1) Identify what type of program evaluation you will be conducting to evaluate the effectiveness of your interventions.
i) Type of program evaluations include, but are not limited to: needs assessment, process, outcome or efficiency evaluation, or a combination of two or more.
2) Next, explain your rationale for choosing this type of program evaluation. In other words, why is this type of evaluation the most useful for your program interventions?
Review types of program evaluations and explore the rationale for using certain types of program evaluations. You will explore ethical, legal and cultural issues related to your program evaluation plan.
Analyze ethical implications of decisions in a human service professional setting.
Assess information related to service delivery, including data analysis, and the interpretation and evaluation of findings (OSS, FCSS).
Differentiate different methods of program evaluation (OSS).
Evaluate the need for community education as it relates to the human services profession (FCSS).
Research: Assess information related to service delivery, including data analysis, and the interpretation and evaluation of findings.
Application: Apply skills, strategies, and knowledge related to design, implementation, and evaluation of human services programs.
Please refer to readings that review the implications of ethical standards in the profession to diverse populations, and readings to evaluate the need for community education as it relates to the human services profession.
Refer to readings that differentiate different methods of program evaluation and to review how to research and assess information related to human service delivery, including data analysis, and the interpretation and evaluation of findings.
* USE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS TO CONTINUE THE NARRATIVE.
IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT, THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS MUST BE READ AND TAKEN INTO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION.
* PEER-REVIEWED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD AND HAVE DOI NUMBERS.
* LEVEL 2 SUB-HEADINGS MUST BE USED.