The aim of this paper is to identify a theme that runs across different Christian communities throughout space and time and then analyzing how the theme is expressed, by using the three texts attached.
1. The first paragraph of the paper should speak about the theme in broad terms and include a thesis statement.
2. The body of the paper will be oriented around the evidence that supports your thesis statement, drawing quotes and evidence from the three readings attached.
3. The paper should conclude with a paragraph summarizing your argument and how you have supported it.
4. When using quotes from the readings, be sure to interpret them in your own words and explain how they support the overall argument.
5. The paper must be 4 pages in length, double-spaced, 1-inch margins, Times New Roman font.
6. Please include a Works Cited Page at the end.